AFCAT 2 2017 Notification, AFCAT 2 2017 Online Application Form, careerairforce.nic.in: AFCAT 2 2017 Notification Released will be issued in June 2017. AFCAT 2 Notification, Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Date etc details are available here on our website. You can download official notification and apply online at official website @careerairforce.nic.in.
AFCAT 2 Notification 2017:
Air Force Common Admission Test which is known as AFCAT in short. Recently, AFCAT 2 Notification 2017 has released on official website of Air Force. Indian Air Force invites the online application form for AFCAT 2 Test 2017 to provide vacancies in IAF. Eligible and interested candidates in Indian Air Force, they can fill the online application form from First week of June 2017 (Tentative). Online registration procedure is also available at below.
Indian Air Force conduct the Air Force Common Admission twice in a year. In this year, AFCAT exam was conducted on 26st February 2017. And AFCAT 2 exam is going to held on August 2017. Aspirants has enough time to prepare them self to get the job in Indian Air Force. Last date for submission of online form for AFCAT 2 test is Fourth week of June 2017.
Name of Organization – Indian Air Force
Name of Exam – AFCAT 2, 2017
Name of Post – Commissioned Officers
Name of Branches:
- Technical Branch
- Flying Branch
- Group Duty Branch
Eligibility Criteria Details for AFCAT 2 2017:
AFCAT 2 2017 Educational Qualification:
- For Flying Branch: B.E/B.Tech with 60% marks or Graduate (minimum three year course) in any discipline with Physics and Maths as subject in 12th Class standard.
- For General Duty Branch: Graduation with minimum 60% or Master Degree with 50% marks.
- For Technical Branch: Aeronautical Engineering with aggregate 60% marks.
Detailed educational qualification available in official advertisement.
- For Flying Branch – 20 to 24 years as on 01 July, 2017. ( Candidate born between 02 July 1994 to 01 July 1998).
- For Technical and General Duty Branch – 20 to 26 years as on 01.07.2017. Applicant born between 02 July 1992 to 01 July 1998 both dates are inclusive.
Selection Process: Read from official advertisement.
Application Fee: There is No Fees for AFCAT written exams.
How to Apply Online for AFCAT 2 2017:
- Open the official website of IAF in new tab
- Click on “Candidates Login” page and read all important instructions and guidelines
- Now, start to fill online application form with personal and academic details
- Complete your registration by uploading scanned photograph and signature
- Verify all details and go for final submission of online application form
- Please take a hard copy of application form for future use
- Online Application form available from – First week of June 2017
- Closing date for online registration – Last week of June 2017
- Date of AFCAT 2 Exam 2017 – August 2017
- AFCAT 2 2017 Result Date – September, 2017
Tentative schedule has mentioned above. Confirm dates and other information will be update shortly after release of AFCAT II 2017 Official Notification.
Note: All details about AFCAT 2 exam 2017 available in official notification which is available at below. Candidates can directly visit the below links for online registration for AFCAT 2 Test.
Share this page on Facebook, Twitter, E-mail, Whatsapp, etc by using sharing option. For any query leave a comment at below. Thanks for being here.