AFCAT 2016 Online Application Form| Notification Exam Date Apply Online: AFCAT 1 2016 Notification released few hours ago. AFCAT Application Form 2016, AFCAT 2016 Notification, AFCAT 2016 Exam Dates available here on this page.
IAF AFCAT 2016 Notification
IAF AFCAT 1 2016 Notification Details: Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the official notification for Air Force Common Admission Test 2016 on its official portal. IAF is going to recruit various candidates through AFCAT exam, name of posts- Flying, Technical and Ground Duty Branches etc. India Air Force conducts Air Force Common Admission Test, popularly known as AFCAT, twice in a every year means AFCAT 1 and AFCAT 2. The purpose of this test is to recruit officers Both Male & Female candidates in Indian Air Force.
Latest Update: AFCAT 2 2016 Notification released. Online Registration started from 04 July 2016. Download Official Notification and Apply Online – Visit Here
Indian Air Force (IAF) provides the golden opportunity for jobs seeker. So, interested and eligible candidates apply online before the last date i.e. 31 December, 2015. For more details regarding to eligibility criteria, age limit, eligibility qualification, process of selection, how to apply and other important details read at below.
Name of Organization – Indian Air Force (IAF)
Name of Exam – Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2016
Name of Post – Commissioned Officers
Name of Branch:
- Flying Branch
- Technical Branch
- Ground Duty Branches
AFCAT 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Flying Branch – Age should be between 20 to 24 years as on 01.01.2016.
- Technical Branch – Age should be between 20 to 26 years as on 01.01.2016.
- Ground Duty Branches – Age should be between 20 to 26 years as on 01.01.2016.
- Age Relaxation as per government rules.
- Flying Branch – Candidate must hold BE/B.Tech degree with aggregate 60% marks or Graduates (minimum 03 year course) from a recognized university in any stream.
- Technical Branch – Candidate should have completed Aeronautical Engineer (Electronics Branch and Mechanical Branch) with aggregate marks 60% in all exam papers.
- Ground Duty Branches – Candidate must have completed graduation with minimum 60% marks or Master Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in any stream.
For more detail please refer official advertisement.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in Air Force Common Admission Test 2016 & Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) 2016. After clear the AFCAT & EKT exam then candidates will be called for intelligence test, psychological test, group test, medical test and interview conducted by Air Force Selection Boards. Candidates who wants to apply for Flying Branch must to appear for CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System , Pilot Aptitude Battery Test (PABT).
|Notification Date||05 December, 2015|
|Starting Date for submission of Application Form||05 December, 2016|
|Last Date to submit the online application form||31 December, 2016|
|AFCAT 1 2016 Exam Date||21 February, 2016|
|AFCAT 1 2016 Admit Card to be released on||05 February, 2016|
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Air Force Common Admission Test 2016 through online mode at official portal careerairforce.nic.in. For your help official link mentioned at below.
AFCAT Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Previous Year Papers – Get Here
Candidates can read general guide lines at official portal.
If you are happy and satisfied with information mentioned here on this page, then leave a comment below and also share it on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, etc. Thanks for being here.
Click here to Apply online AFCAT 2016 New Candidates.
Click here General Guidelines for AFCAT 2016
Click here – AFCAT 2016 Notification
Click Here– AFCAT 2016 Login