Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, 702 Officer, Manager, Technical Vacancies: Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form| Notification: Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment 2017 Notification Details available here. Bank of India 702 Manager, Officer, Security, Technical Vacancies 2017 Online Application Form| Notification available on this page.
Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Latest News: BOI- Bank of India has released the new advertisement for 702 various vacant posts such as Officer, Manager, Security, Technical Jobs. Further details about to eligibility criteria for 702 posts available below. Download BOI Recruitment Notification from the official website whose direct link has mentioned now.
Officers Project No. 2017-18/1:
- Officer (Credit) – 270 Posts (Pay Scale – JMGS I)
- Manager – 400 Posts (Pay Scale – MMGS II)
Officer Project No.2017-18/2:
- Security Officer – 17 Posts (Pay Scale – MMGS II)
- Technical (Appraisal) – 10 Posts (Pay Scale – JMGS I)
- Technical (Premises) – 05 Posts (Pay Scale – JMGS I)
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online before to closing date. No other mode of registration will be accepted for Bank of India Recruitment 2017.
For Recruitment Project 2017-18/1:
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 20th April, 2017
- Last Date to apply online – 05th May, 2017
For Recruitment Project 2017-18/2:
- Beginning date for online registration – 26th April, 2017
- Final Date to fill the online form – 12th May, 2017
Eligibility Criteria: Educational Qualification, Age limit Criteria details are available in official notification.
Bank of India Recruitment 2016 has published the new advertisement for 539 Specialist officer and Managers etc vacancies on its official website bankofindia.co.in. We have some good news for those people, who are looking to grab latest vacancies in banking section in all our India.
The Bank of India invites the online application for Manager, Senior Manager, Specialist Officer, etc posts. According to official notification, eligible candidates can fill their online application form up to 14th June 2016. Online registration for BOI Recruitment 2016 for 539 various posts has started from 31st May 2016. Online Registration and official advertisement available on our website at below.
Name of Department – Bank of India, Mumbai
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 539 Posts
Name of Posts –
- Senior Manger (MMGS-III) – 100 Posts
- Officer – Credit (JMGS-I) – 217 Posts
- Security officer (MMGS-II) – 22 Seats
- Manager (MMGS-II) – 200 Posts
Bank of India Recruitment 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess B.Com degree with minimum 60% marks along with MBA/PGDBM/PGDBA/CA/ICWA with relevant experience. Master Degree required for Manager Posts. For more details please refer official advertisement of BOI Recruitment.
|Latest Banking Sector Vacancy||Anganwadi Recruitment 2017-18|
|Post Office Recruitment 2017-18||RPF 17000 Constable Bharti 2017|
|Latest Teacher Vacancies Notification||Latest Govt Jobs Notification|
- Manager (MMGS-II) – 28 to 35 years
- Senior Manger (MMGS-III) – 30 to 38 years
- Officer – Credit (JMGS-I) – 21 to 30 years
- Security officer (MMGS-II) – 25 to 40 years
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules.
- Age Limit count from 01.04.2016.
Selection Process: Candidates should have to qualify the following tests to get the job in Bank of India –
- Online Test
- Personal Interview
- Group Discussion
- Rs.600/- only for general and other unreserved category.
- Rs.100/ for SC/ST/PWD etc category aspirants.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 31st May 2016
Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form – 14th June 2016
How to Apply Bank of India Recruitment 2016?
First log on to official website or link provided at below
On Home Page, Press on a Notification link
Now find the link of Bank of India Specialist officer Online Application Form
Enter Personal and Academic details and hit on submit button
Upload your recent photograph, signature and other required documents in JPG Format
Re-Check all details and submit the online application form
Take a print out application form for the next usage.
Do not forget to pay application fee. Keep safe your application form for future use. If you have any query then leave a comment in below comment section.