BCCL Recruitment 2016-17 Mining Sirdar, Junior Overman, Overseer 721 Vacancies: BCCL Latest Vacancy 2016-17 Notification| Online Application Form is available on our website. Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment 2016-17 for Junior Over man, Mining Sridar, Overseer, etc vacancies.
BCCL Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification:
The Bharat Coking Coal Limited invites the application form to fill 721 vacancies of Overseer (Civil), Junior Overman, Mining Sirdar. Only eligible candidates can apply for these posts. Few hours ago, BCCL has released the notification for this year with the Advt. No-06/2016. BCCL has given golden opportunity for job seekers candidates.
Eligible candidates can grab this opportunity by filling the application form for Bharat Coking Coal Limited for various posts like that Mining Sridar, Junior Over man, Overseer Vacancies. BCCL Recruitment Advertisement No. 06/2016 Eligibility Criteria Details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection procedure, how to apply, etc. You can also refer BCCL official website for more details. Complete details of this advertisement available in BCCL official notification.
Name of Organization – Bharat Coking Coal Limited (BCCL)
Total Number of Vacancies – 721 Vacancies
Advertisement Number – 06/2016
Name of Posts:
- Junior Over man – 310 Posts
- Overseer (Civil) – 66 Posts
- Mining Sridar – 345 Posts
For Junior Over Man Posts: Diploma in Mining Engineering (03 Years) from any recognized institute or university and also hold valid Over man’s certificate of competency authorized by Director General of Mines Safety (DGMS), First Aid Certificate and Gas Testing Certificate.
For Overseer (C) Posts: 10th Class or its equivalent exam and diploma in civil engineering (03 years) from a recognized college/ university.
For Mining Sridar Posts: Mining Sridar’s certificate authorized by Director General Mines Safety (DGMS) and also hold vaild Gas Testing and First Aid certificates.
Age Limit: Age of applicant must be between 18 to 30 years as on 07.07.2016. Relaxation in age as per govt rules.
- General/OBC Category aspirants have to pay Rs.200/-
- Other reserved category SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen are exempted from application fee.
The Advertiser (BCCL)
Post Box No-9248
Krishna Nagar Head Post Officer
- Online Application form submission will be commence from – 15th June, 2016
- Closing Date for submission of online application – 07th July, 2016
- Last Date for remittance of application fee – 10th July, 2016
- Last Date for receipt of hard copies of registered application form – 17th July, 2016
How to Apply:
Candidates who are eligible for above mentioned posts. They have to fill online form and send the hard copy of application form and required documents at the address mentioned above. Follow below mentioned instructions to fill online form.
- Log on to official website – bccl.gov.in
- Search for Latest Advertisement and hit on online application link
- Make fee payment and pay all charges as per mentioned in official advertisement
- Submit the online application form and verify all details before the submission
- Take hard copies of application form and send it at the address mentioned above
Note: Read all important guidelines and instructions before to fill BCCL Recruitment 2016.