BSNL JAO Previous Year Papers 2017| Study Material| Syllabus| Exam Pattern: BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017, BSNL JAO Latest Exam Pattern 2017, BSNL JAO Previous Year Papers PDF, BSNL JAO Model Papers 2017, BSNL JAO Study Material 2017 etc details available now. Be ready for Online Competitive Examination which has scheduled on 05 November 2017. Applicants have enough time to preparation. So, start your preparation from today otherwise you will not get the enough time to preparation for Online Competitive Examination 2017 which will be conduct by BSNL for JTO recruitment.
BSNL JAO Online Competitive Exam Scheme 2017:
Candidates who want to register for BSNL JAO Recruitment 2017, now they are looking for the Syllabus and exam pattern of JAO Online Competitive Examination 2017. Because without it candidates can not start their preparation. It helps to under the concept of examination and tells the areas from which questions will be asked in examination.
BSNL JAO Exam has divided into two papers Paper 1 and Paper 2. In the Paper I question will be asked from English Language, General Awareness, Aptitude related. Total 150 questions will be asked. Candidates have to choose one answer out of four options.
BSNL JAO Exam Pattern 2017:
- In the ONLINE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION 2017 – Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions will be asked.
- Exam has divided into two papers Paper I and Paper II
- Paper I – 150 Questions will be asked from following subjects – English, Aptitude and General Awareness. And total 150 marks allotted to Paper I.
- Paper II – 150 Questions will be asked from Financial Management, Tax, Accounting, etc. Total 300 marks are allotted to Paper II.
- Exam Duration – 03 Hours Only
- Negative Marking also there for each wrong answer
|Paper I||General English||100||100||03 Hours|
|Aptitude/ General Awareness||50||50|
|Paper II||Financial Management, Cost Accounting, Tax and Commercial Laws||150||300||03 Hours|
This is the latest exam pattern for BSNL JAO Examination 2017.
BSNL JAO Syllabus 2017:
Paper I (English):
- Comprehension of Passages
- Grammar Usage and Vocabulary
Paper I (Aptitude & General Awareness):
- Current Events of National and International Important
- General Mental Ability
- Indian Polity and Economy
- Test of Reasoning and Qualitative Technique
Paper II (Financial Management/ Commercial Laws/ Cost Accounting and Tax):
- Cash and Fund Flow Statements
- Company Accounts Introduction, Shares & Debentures
- Company Accounts, Final Accounts
- Auditing – Nature, objective and basic principles
- Auditing Techniques – physical verification, direct confirmation, analytical review, examination of documents and vouching.
- Planning and audit, working papers, audit programmes, audit process.
- Audit Various types
- Valuation of internal controls
- Financial Management
- Key activities of Financial Management
- Financial Management Goals
- Organisation of Finance Function
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit
- Financial Statements:
- Balance Sheet
- Financial ratios
- Profit and Loss Accounts
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Final Statements source and its usage
- Financial topics related to balances received and profit and loss accounts.
- Analysing financial performance.
- Break-even analysis and leverages.
- Applications of financial analysis
- Financial statements and analysis based problems
- Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises:
- Financing for Long Terms
- Capital Budgeting
- Working Capital Management
- Financial Management and Control
- Memorandum of Understanding
- Bare Acts:
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments)
- Consumer Protection Act.
- Contract Act.
- Payment of Bonus Act.
- Payment of Gratuity Act.
- Industrial Dispute Act
- Partnership Act
- Sales Tax Act.
This is the Syllabus for BSNL JAO Online Competitive Examination 2017. For more details check from official notification.
Get the “BSNL JAO Previous Year Question Paper, BSNL JAO Model Papers, BSNL JAO Solved Question Papers” from the following links.