Haryana B.ED Admission Form 2016-2017 Online Application Form: Haryana B.ED Admission Form 2016-17 | Eligibility Criteria | How to Apply | Procedure | Key Dates, etc details are available here.
Haryana B.ED Admission 2016-17 Notification:
Hello guys, Chaudhary Ranbir Singh University, Jind is going provide admission in Bachelor of Education (B.ED) Course for Academic Year 2016-2017. Admission will be provide through counselling procedure. Aspirants who are looking for admission in B.ED Regular Course in Haryana State, they can fill the admission form and get the admission in below mentioned universities through counselling. Haryana B.ED Admission 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria Details are mentioned below.
Latest Update: Haryana B.ed Admission Online Application Form 2016-2017 Available Now. Online Registration, Counseling Schedule, Admission Procedure, B.ED Prospectus, etc available at below.
Haryana B.ed Admission 2016-17 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor Degree or in the Master’s Degree or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to are eligible for admission in B.ED Course.
- With 45 % Marks In Bachelor Degree for SC/ST & Blind Persons with disabilities and visually/hearing impaired candidates of Haryana State only.
Haryana B.ED Admission Procedure Fee:
Candidates who wants to take admission in B.ED course in Haryana State, they have to pay Rs.1000/- as counselling fee. And who belongs to reserved category such as SC/BC/PH, they have to pay Rs.625/- only. Mode of payment of fee is via E-Challan, Debit/Credit Cards or Net Baking. For more details you can find out in official notification.
List of Universities which are going to Participate in Haryana B.Ed Admission 2016-17 Counselling:
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra (KUK)
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak (MDU)
- Chaudhary Devi Lal University, Sirsa (CDLU)
- Chaudhary Bansi Lal University, Bhiwani (CBLU)
Haryana B.ED Admission 2016-17 Selection Procedure:
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of academic record or marks obtained in qualifying examination.
Official Help Line Numbers –
Telephone Helpline available only in Working Days between 10:00 AM to 07:00 PM
- Online Application Form Available From – 18/07/2016 to 03/08/2016 (up to 05:00 pm)
- Choice Filling and Locking via Online Mode – 18/07/2016 to 05/08/2016 (up to 05:00 pm)
- Merit List Category wise Display on – 05/08/2016
- Reporting for Discrepancy or any kind of Corrections will be done between – 05/08/2016 to 06/08/2016 (up to 05:00 pm)
Phase II (Self Finance Scheme):
- Availability of Online Application Form – 18/07/2016 to 16/08/2016 (up to 05:00 pm)
- Candidates can fill their choice and Lock their choice through Online Mode – 18/07/2016 to 16/08/2016 (up to 05:00 pm)
- Category wise Merit List Available on – 17/08/2016
- Correction/ Reporting for any discrepancy – 18/08/2016 to 19/08/2016 (up to 05:00 pm)
Counseling Schedule: Phase – I for Govt./Govt. Aided/University Maintained Colleges of Education:
- First Round – 07/08/2016 to 11/08/2016
- Second Round – 12/08/2016 to 17/08/2016
- Third Round – 18/08/2016 to 21/08/2016
Counseling Schedule: Phase-II for self financing Scheme Collages of Education:
- First Round: 20/08/2016 to 24/08/2016
- Second Round: 26/08/2016 to 30/08/2016
- Third Round: 31/08/2016 to 03/09/2016
Classes will be start for B.ED Course – 01/09/2016
Aspirants can visit the CRSU Official website to download official notification or information brochure through official website.
CRSU Jind University Official Website Link
Direct Link – Online Application Form
Leave a comment below for any query or information. All the best for admission. Stay tuned with us for latest updates. Share This Page with your friends on Social Network.