HSSC Social Education & Panchayat Officer Result 2017, Expected Cut off: HSSC Social Education & Panchayat Officer Result 2017 Name wise| Roll No. wise. HSSC Social Education & Panchayat Officer Merit List| Expected Cut off| Result Date, etc latest news available here.
HSSC Social Education & Panchayat Officer Result 2017:
Latest Update: HSSC Social Education and Panchayat Officer Exam Result 2017 will be announce in month of September 2017 (Expected). Because HSSC doing the great job. HSSC has announced the various exam results for Police Recruitment, Patwari, Health Department, Teacher Exam Results within few months. So, we are expecting HSSC will declare Social Education & Panchayat Officer Exam Result 2017 in month of September 2017.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has to announce the results for Social Education and Panchayat Officer (SEPO) Results 2017. There are 61 vacancies available for the post. Numerous aspirants participated in the written test, now waiting for the results to be announced. Candidates who prepared well and confident that they will score high should start preparing for the Viva Voce round of the selection process post the document verification. The position is a great opportunity for candidates seeking career in Haryana Government and seek to take part in social initiatives to make Haryana a better place.
The written examination was successfully conducted on 16th July 2017 (Sunday).According to the analysis of the examination question patterns the examination was comparatively tougher than the previous year. All the result and expected cut off details are provided in the article to help candidates check the results easily.
|Name of Department||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Post||Social Education and Panchayat Officer (SEPO)|
|Job Type||Govt. Jobs|
|Number of Posts||61|
|Exam Date||16th July 2017|
|Tentative Result Date||September 2017|
The current year’s question papers were analyzed by our experts and post the analysis, the difficulty level was found to be higher than the previous year’s written test. According to the same, expected cut off are mentioned below:
HSSC Social Education & Panchayat Officer Cut off Marks 2017: Expected cut off marks available below out of 200 marks. Official cut off will be available soon.
|Category wise Expected Cutoff Marks|
|General||155 – 160|
|Scheduled Caste||140 – 145|
|BC-A||150 – 155|
|BC-B||145 – 150|
- Written Test (Held already) – Awaiting the results and cut off for the merit list
- Document Verification
- Personal Interview with the Panel – The selection phase will have a weightage of 25 marks and will decide the final selection
How to check the Result:
All the aspirants waiting eagerly for the results, to be announced, can check the result, once announced, following the following steps:
- Go to the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) at hssc.gov.in
- Navigate the website and search for Results and click on it
- You will find “HSSC Social Education and Panchayat Officer (SEPO) Written test result 2017”
- Download the pdf file and you can see the results
- Search for your roll no to see if you have qualified or not
- If your Roll no is present in the list, you have cracked the written examination and you are eligible for next phase of the selection process for HSSC Social Education and Panchayat Officer (SEPO)
Latest Govt Jobs in Haryana:
|HSSC Latest Recruitment||Haryana Anganwadi Bharti|
|HSSC Recruitment 7/2017||Haryana Post Office Bharti|
|HSSC Recruitment 8/2017||HSSC Police- 15000 New Bharti|
- Result announcement and Merit list upload Date: Tentatively in – September 2017
HSSC Social Education & Panchayat Officer Result 2017 Link – Update Soon