JK Excise Department Recruitment 2017- 267 Group IV Level Posts: J&K Excise Department Recruitment 2017-18 Notification| Application Form- 267 Class IV Posts – Guard, Orderly, Chowkidar. JK Excise Department Bharti 2017 Application Form @jkexcise.nic.in. Latest date to submit the Application Form is extended up to 24th August 2017.
JK Excise Dept Recruitment 2017-18:
Government of Jammu and Kashmir has released the notification to invite the application for various class IV posts in Excise and Commercial Taxes Department. There are total 267 posts of Class IV out of which 91 vacancies are for Kashmir Division while 163 posts are vacant for Jammu Division and rest 13 posts are for state cadre.
All the details regarding the eligibility criteria and application form submission are given in the article for the convenience of the candidates. All the aspirants who are permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir can apply for the posts to pursue their career in government job.
J&K Excise Dept Latest Vacancy Details:
|Name of Organization||Government of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Name of Department||Excise and Commercial Taxes Department|
|Name of Post||State/ Divisional Level Class IV Posts|
|Job Type||Central Government Job|
|Start Date of Submission of Application Form||25th July 2017|
|Last Date of Submission of Application Form||24th August 2017 (Extended)|
Division Wise Number of Vacancies:
|Division||Name of the Post||Number of vacancies||Total Posts|
Domicile Criteria for class IV posts in Excise and Commercial Taxes Department of J&K State:
- Candidates who want to apply for the posts should possess a domicile of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Candidates belonging to Jammu Division can only apply for Jammu Division Posts; similarly, the candidates belonging Kashmir can only apply for the posts under Kashmir Division. However, for State Cadre, candidates form any division can apply.
Educational Qualification for class IV posts in JK Excise Department:
- Minimum Educational Qualification – 10th Standard from a recognized board
- Maximum Educational Qualification – 12th Standard from a recognized board
JK Excise Department Bharti 2017 Salary for class IV posts:
- The selected candidates shall be covered under new recruitment policy of 2015 and only basic (minimum pay scale) salary shall be given to the candidates for the first five years of the employment.
Age criteria for class IV posts in Excise and Commercial Taxes Department:
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 40 years
- The age to be calculated as on 1st January 2017
- Age relaxation of 3 years provided to the reserved categories, 2 years to the physically challenged candidates, and 8 years to the ESM candidates. For more details read notification carefully.
How to apply JK Excise Department Recruitment For Grade IV Level Jobs:
- For different posts a candidate need to fill different application form
- The application form should be filled carefully
- The form along with the following document’s copy (attested) to be submitted on or before 15th August 2017
- Three recent passport size photographs
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Mark sheet certificate for 10th and 12th (if applicable)
- Character certificate of the candidate duly attested by Police/ Gazetted Officer
- Domicile Certificate
- Category certificate if applicable
- Receipt of Rs.100 application fee
- Application Deposition Office for different district
|Jammu||Dy. Excise Commissioner (Executive) Jammu Excise and Taxation Complex, Rail Head, Panama Chowk, Jammu|
|Kathua||Excise and Taxation Officer – Kathua|
|Udhampur and Reasi||Excise and Taxation Officer – Udhampur – Reasi|
|Rajouri and Poonch||Excise and Taxation Officer Rajouri – Poonch, H.Q at Rajouri|
|Samba||Excise and Taxation Officer Samba|
Important Date: Last Date to deposit the application form- 24th August 2017 (Extended Date)
Application Forms are invited through Offline Mode before the closing date. Please check the details and send your application at the respective address before the closing date.
JK Excise Department Recruitment 2017 Important Links – Download Notification + Application Form
Official website – www.jkexcise.nic.in