JNVST 2017-18 Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6th Admission Form| Application Form: Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Notice 2017-2018 Released. JNVST Class 6th Application Form 2017-2018 Details Available Now. JNVST 2017-2018 Class Sixth Admission Form @nvshq.org.
JNVST Class 6th Admission Form 2017-2018 Notification
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Notice for Class 6th JNV Selection Test 2017 has released by Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti for Session 2017-2018. At present in India are total 598 Schools. Student’s admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya will be through Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test (JNVST) at Class VI. Navodaya Vidyalaya is the one of the best schools in India.
Lots of aspirants are seeking for admission in Navodaya Vidyalaya.Every year, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti conduct the JNV Selection Test to provide admission in Class 6th. This year, First exam was conducted on 9th January 2016. Many number of students were appeared in this entrance test and result has announced in last week of april 2016. Students who want to take admission in 6th Class in Navodaya Vidyalaya, they can grab this golden opportunity by submitting their application form as per mentioned in official notification.
Organization Name – Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
Admission For – Class VI
Category – Admission
Official web portal – www.nvshq.org
JNVST Entrance Exam which conduct every year to give admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya for Class VI. For Session 2016-2017, JNV has conducted the written test in different dates across over all India. Exam dates were different for state wise. Exam was conducted like zone wise/ region wise. The test paper will over in two hours duration. Total question will be 100, each question will carry on one mark.
Eligibility conditions to take part in JNVST 2017 please download prospectus which is available at below.
How to get JNV Admission Form 2017-2018?
Aspirants who are seeking for admission, they can get the application form in prescribed format from:
- District Education officer (DEO)
- Block Education Officer (BEO)
- Headmaster of any Govt./Govt.Aided/Recognized Accredited Institute/Centre of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan/NIOS where He/She is studying.
- Principal, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. In case of non availability of JNVST prescribed application form from the above, you may copy the format of application form on plain paper (preferabley21cmx30cm) from our website or the newspaper advertisement and apply on it.
You can also get the application form from official website of JNV – nvshq.org.
- Last Date to submit the application form – 16th September, 2016
- Exam Dates – 08th January 2017, 08th March 2017, 10th June 2017.
- Admit Card Releasing Date – Available One week before the exam date
- Result Date – in the month of April-May 2017
How to Submit JNVST Entrance Test 2017-18 Application Form?
Send your duly filled application form at Block Education Officer in prescribed format on or before the 16th September 2016 (last date). Application form should be signed by Head of the recognized school/Special Education Scheme (Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan) where the child is studying in Class-v, on or before 16th September 2016.
|JNVST Admission Form 2018||JNVST Results 2017|
|JNVST Cut off Marks 2017||JNVST Syllabus 2018|
|JNVST Previous Year Papers||JNVST Answer Key|
For more details please visit official website – nvshq.org
If you have any query then leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting onlinerecruitment2016.in. SHARE THIS on Social Network by using Sharing Button.