JSSC 3088 Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, Clerk LDC Vacancy: JSSC Latest Recruitment 2017 Apply Online jssc.in- Panchayat Secretary, LDC (Backlog Vacancies), Clerk, Stenographer Vacancies: JSSC Latest Vacancy 2017 Notification| Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for Panchayat Secretary, LDC, Clerk, Stenographer etc JSSC Vacancies 2017 latest notification details are available here.
JSSC Recruitment 2017-18 Notification:
JSSC Latest Vacancies Notification: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has published the the new notification for Panchayat Secretary, LDC, Clerk, Stenographer etc recruitment notification on its official website. This is golden opportunity for who are waiting for Inter level vacancies in Jharkhand State. Eligible candidates online application form are invited before the last date i.e. 15 June 2017. Candidates can see the advertisement details and apply online before it close. The online application process has been started from 02nd May 2017. Direct link for online registration is also available at below.
Name of Organization – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Total Vacant Posts – 3088 Posts
Name of Posts –
- Panchayat Secretary – 1687 posts (1539 + 148 Backlog Vacancies)
- Lower Division Clerk – 394 posts (262 + 132 Backlog Vacancies)
- Clerk – 983 Posts
- Stenographer – 24 Posts
Age Limit: General Category aspirants should be between 18 to 35 years as on 25.01.2016. For OBC 18 to 37 years and SC/ST category 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided as per government norms.
Education Qualification: The candidates must have passed 10th or 12th Class with knowledge of Hindi Typing and Computer. For more details refer official notification.
|JSSC 17572 Teacher Vacancy||Jharkhand Post Office Vacancy|
|IRB 18000 Constable Bharti||Jharkhand Anganwadi Vacancy|
|Latest Govt Jobs in Jharkhand||Delhi 9000 Teacher Bharti|
- Application fee for general category candidates is Rs.460/- only.
- For SC/ST reserved category candidates pay Rs.125/- as application fee.
You have to pay the application fee through SBI bank Challan, Net Baking, Debit Card, Credit Card. Bank charges are also pay by applicants ownself.
Selection Process: Selection is based on performance in written exam – Prelims, Mains and interview/Typing test.
- Starting Date for apply online – 02nd May 2017
- Closing Date for apply online at official portal – 15th June 2017
How to Apply:
- Visit official website and Home Page click on “Apply Online” for above mentioned posts
- Do Primary Registration with required details
- Enter your personal and academic details
- Complete your registration and application fee as per mentioned in official portal
- Take a hard copy of confirmation page for future use
Please read JSSC Official Recruitment Notification for above mentioned posts. Otherwise you will face problem during the apply online. Verify all details of eligibility criteria through JSSC official notification before to proceed to online registration. Number of vacancies may be different because Official Website Server is not responding. We are not able to download official advertisement. You can try in night or early morning time.