JSSC Panchayat Secretary| LDC 3827 Vacancies 2016 Apply Online jssc.in: JSSC Latest Vacancy 2016-2017 Notification| Jharkhand SSC Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for Panchayat Secretary, LDC, Revenue Employee, Amin, etc JSSC Vacancies 2016 latest notification details are available here.
JSSC Latest Vacancies Notification: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has published the the new notification for Panchayat Secretary, LDC, Revenue Employee, Amin, etc recruitment notification on its official website. This is golden opportunity for who are waiting for Inter level vacancies in Jharkhand State. Eligible candidates online application form are invited before the last date i.e. 26 March 2016. Candidates can see the Advt. No-16/2015-16 and apply online before it close. The online application process has been started from 26th February 2016. Direct link for online registration is also available at below.
JSSC Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Name of Organization – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Total Vacant Posts – 3827
Name of Posts & Number
- Revenue Employee (District Cadre) – 649 posts
- Panchayat Secretary – 1687 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (District Cadre) – 115 posts
- Amin (District Cadre) – 188 posts
- Lower Division Clerk (Treasury Cadre) – 188 posts
JSSC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria Details:
Age Limit: General Category aspirants should be between 18 to 35 years as on 01.08.2016. For OBC 18 to 37 years and SC/ST category 18 to 40 years. Age relaxation is provided as per government norms.
Education Qualification: The candidates must have passed Intermediate or 12th Class with knowledge of Hindi Typing and Computer. For more details refer official notification.
- Application fee for general category candidates is Rs.460/- only.
- For SC/ST reserved category candidates pay Rs.115/- as application fee.
You have to pay the application fee through SBI bank Challan, Net Baking, Debit Card, Credit Card. Bank charges are also pay by applicants ownself.
Selection Process: Selection is based on performance in written exam – Prelims, Mains and interview/Typing test.
- Starting Date for apply online – 26 Feb, 2016
- Closing Date for apply online at official portal – 26 March, 2016
How to Apply:
- Visit official website and Home Page click on “Apply Online” for above mentioned posts
- Do Primary Registration with required details
- Enter your personal and academic details
- Complete your registration and application fee as per mentioned in official portal
- Take a hard copy of confirmation page for future use
Please read JSSC Official Recruitment Notification for above mentioned posts. Otherwise you will face problem during the apply online.