KARHFW Staff Nurse Recruitment 2017-2018 Apply Online| 3274 Various Posts: Karnataka Health Department Recruitment 2017-2018 Online Application Form. KAR Staff Nurse Recruitment Online Form 2017 Available Now. Apply Online KARHFW Recruitment 2017 For 3274 Staff Nurse, Junior Health Assistant, Ophthalmic Assistant, etc Posts.
KAR Health & Family Welfare Recruitment 2017-2018:
Karnataka Health and Family Welfare issued notification for 3274 staff nurse, junior health assistant posts. It is great opportunity for candidate who is looking forward for medical jobs. We have discussed every detail regarding the recruitment by KARHFW below:
Name of the Organization- KARNATAKA HEALTH and FAMILY WELFARE
Job – Various Posts (staff nurse, assistants , etc)
Number of Vacancies- 3274 posts
Job Category- Karnataka Government Jobs
Job Location- Karnataka, India
Official website- karhfw.org.in
Details of the post:
|NAME OF THE POST||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|Staff Nurse (B.Sc Nursing)||245|
|Staff Nurse (Diploma Nursing)||735|
|Junior Health Assistant (Female)||1659|
|Junior Health Assistant||465|
|Medical Record Technician||11|
|Block Health Education Officer||62|
Candidate should posses:
- Bachelor Degree in Audiology & Speech –Language Pathology/ B.Sc
- Technical person with 1year Diploma in Hearing language & speech (DHLS)
- Diploma in training young deaf & hearing handicapped
- Degree and Diploma courses should be from any of the recognized university.
- Applicant should have one year of experience in the relevant field.
- For detailed information please refer official advertisement.
Age criteria- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 35 years. Whereas age relaxation is applicable as per the government rule.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who are interested can apply for recruitment through online mode.
Step wise details:-
Step 1- candidates should visit the official website karhfw.org.in
Step 2-search for posts on the home page for applying
Step 3-carefully read all the instructions regarding the vacancy
Step 4-fill in all the details and upload the necessary documents along with scan copy of photograph
Step 5- candidate should make the online payment for the application fees
Step 6-submit the form by clicking on submit button
Candidates are requested to take the print out of the application form for further use.
Application fee details:
- General Category- Rs 300/-
- SC/ST /Reserved category- Rs 100/-
Fee can pay by the candidate by using any mode of online payment.
KARHFW selects the candidates on the basis of candidates
- Written Test
- Advertisement Date – 30th May, 2017
- Online application starts from-0 1st June 2017
- Last dates for registration- 30th June2017
For more updates you can visit our website regularly. Thanks for visiting. Stay connected and if any query then leave a comment below.
Apply Online Link