Kolkata Police Male/Lady Constable PMT PET Physical Test 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus: Download Kolkata Police Male/Lady Constable PST/PMT Admit Card/ Call Letter 2016 through official website. Exam Pattern and syllabus also available at below.
Kolkata Police Constable Syllabus 2016
Kolkata Police Constable Exam Pattern 2016, Koklata Police Constable Syllabus 2016, Kolkata Police Male/lady Constable Physical Efficiency Test 2016, Kolkata Police Male/lady Constable Physical Measurement Test 2016 available here check all details carefully. Kolkata Police Department has recently published recruitment notification for Male & Lady Constable Posts. Lots of eligible candidates applied online and offline before the last date i.e. 19th December 2015. Now, applicants are starts their preparation for Physical Test and written exam. For your help Kolkata Police Constable Syllabus and exam pattern mentioned at below through which you can preparation better.
Question paper will be divided in four following sections.
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- General English
- Elementary Mathematics
- Analytical Aptitude
Total 90 marks are allotted to written exam. And exam duration is one hour only.
- Physical Measurement Test: Applications first of called for Physical Measurement Test and candidates who will qualify this level, he/she will be eligible to appear for next level test.
- Physical Efficiency Test: Candidates who qualified in Physical Measurement Test (PMT), he/she will be called for Physical Efficient test. Candidate need to clear the required run (race) in mentioned time.
- Written Exam: Candidates who qualified both PMT & PET he/she will be able to appear in written test which contain 90 marks weightage. Exam pattern and syllabus mentioned here.
- Interview: After clear the written exam, candidates need to pass interview criteria. Weightage of interview – 10 marks only.
- Medical Examination (All Posts): Selected candidates passed through Medical Examination at the Hospital, Government of West Bengal State.
- Verification of Character and Antecedents (For All Posts): Selected candidates will have to fill up and submit “Verification Roll” which will be thoroughly enquired into by the authority concerned.
- Training (For All Posts): Candidates who qualified all above mentioned level, he/she will be send for training for a period of time.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs:
- Current Events
- Important Days
- General Politics
- India Constitution
- Economic Scene
- Knowledge of current events
- Scientific Research
- Countries & Capitals
- Current Affairs- National & International
- India and its neighboring countries
- Knowledge of Current Events
- Error Correction
- Idioms & Phrases
- Unseen Passages
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Subject- Verb Agreement etc.
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportion
- Decimals and fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Computation of whole numbers
- Number System
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Seating Arrangement
- Ordering & Sequencing
- Routes & Networks
- Binary Logic
- Blood Relations
- Venn Diagrams
- Linear Sequencing
- Quant Based Reasoning
- Statements and Conclusions, etc
Kolkata Police Male/Lady Constable Exam Pattern 2015-2016:
Written Exam follow the below mentioned patter:-
- The written exam will have objective type questions.
- The exam is of 90 marks
- Duration of exam is 1 hour
- Negative marking – 0.25 marks will be deduct for each wrong answer.
Kolkata Police Mae/Lady Constable Physical Standard Test:
|Post||Category||Height (cms)||Chest (cms)|
|Male Constable||Gorkha, Rajbansi, ST & Garwali||160||76|
|Lady Constable||Gorkha, Rajbansi, ST & Garwali||152||NA|
This is unofficial syllabus and exam pattern mentioned. Official notification details available at below link.
Complete Physical Standards Details – Click Here
Visit Official Website – Click Here
Latest Government Jobs – Click here
Share Exam Pattern, Syllabus and Physical Standards at FB, Twitter, Whatsapp, Gmail, etc with the help of Sharing Option.