KSRTC Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 1113 Non Supervisory Mechanical Vacancy: Latest Vacancy in Karnataka State 2016-2017 KSRTC 1113 Vacancy 2016 Online Application Form Non Supervisory Mechanical Recruitment Notification www.ksrtcjobs.com apply online here.
KSRTC Latest Recruitment Notification Updates: Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has published the advertisement under the notice no.-1/2016 & 2/2016 to fill 1113 vacant posts of Non- Supervisory and Mechanical Posts. This is golden opportunity given by KSRTC for all jobless candidates.
KSRTC Recruitment 2016 Notification
KSRTC invites the online application form for 1113 Non Supervisory and Mechanical Posts from 14th January 2016. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online at www.ksrtcjobs.com before last date 4th Feb 2016. Further details of KSRTC recruitment for Mechanical and Non-Supervisory Posts are available below.
Name of Organization – Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
Total Vacant Posts – 1113 Vacancies
KSRTC Non-Supervisory (274) Posts
- Assistant Accountant – 71 posts
- Assistant Store Keeper – 34 posts
- Statistical Assistant – 41 posts
- Assistant Traffic Inspector – 128 posts
KSRTC Mechanical (840) Posts (Artisan)
- Technical Assistant – 556 posts
- Auto Mechanic – 160 posts
- Auto Body Builder – 44 posts
- Auto Painter – 04 posts
- Auto Electrician – 60 posts
- Auto Welder – 15 posts
- Auto Machinist – 01 post
KSRTC Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
- Auto Electrician: Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized Technical Institute.
- Non- Supervisory: Graduation in Commerce and knowledge of computer.
- Mechanical: Diploma in Automobile/Mechanical/Welding and Sheet metal innovation engineering from a recognized university. HTV License.
- Technical Assistant: Graduation in Statistics or BCA or B.SC Computer Science or its equivalent qualification. Information in Computer Application is crucial.
For more detail regarding to educational qualification refer the KSRTC recruitment notification 2016.
Age Limit: 18 years to 35 years. Age Relaxation in upper age limit is also applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: Selection Procedure will be based on performance of applications in following tests –
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
For Technical and Mechanical Posts trade test will be there.
- General or Unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs.400/-
- SC/ST or Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs.200/-
- Starting date for submission of Online Application Form – 14th January, 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online – 04th February, 2016
- Last Date to Deposit the Application Fee – 06th February, 2016
How to Apply KSRTC Recruitment 2016?
- Visit the official portal or below apply online link
- Read All guidelines and accept that I have gone through above instructions
- Click on ‘Online Application”
- Fill your personal and academic details
- Upload recently photo, signature and other required documents
- Pay Application Fee and proceed to final submission of application form
- Take a hard copy of Application form for future use
Note: Before start online registration please once go through official advertisement of KSRTC Recruitment 2016. We wish you all the best for your bright future.
Ask any query by commenting below. We will provide appropriate solution. Thanks for visiting onlinerecruitment2016.in. Also share this recruitment details at social network with the help of social sharing button.