MP Post Office Vacancy 2016-17 Latest Notification| MP 374 Postman Mail Guard Recruitment Apply Online: Madhya Pradesh Post Office Recruitment 2016-2017 Online Application Form| Latest Notification – MP Post Office 374 Postman & Mail Guard Vacancies 2016 Apply Online Now – dopmp.in
MP Post Office Recruitment Notification Details: Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle has released the advertisement under the Advt No- Rectt/2-6/MTS/2011/Ch.III to fill 374 vacant posts of Postman & Mail Guard. This is great news for government job seekers. Eligible candidates can read MP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria Details through official advertisement which has uploaded at below. Only Eligible and interested candidates are invited to fill the Postman and Mail Guard Vacant posts under MP Postal Circle.
MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Notification:
MP Postal Circle Recruitment Authority invited the online application form to fill up the 374 vacant posts of Postman and Mail Guard. Candidates who are seeking for government jobs, they can grab this opportunity and fill the online form on official website before the last date to submit the form i.e. 5th May, 2016.
Name of Department – Madhya Pradesh Postal Department
Total Number of Vacancies – 374 vacancies
Post Office Recruitment 2016 Latest Notification – 20000 Vacancies Visit Here
Name of Posts:
- Postman – 367 Posts
- Mail Guard – 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria Details for MP Post Office Postman and Mail Guard Jobs:
Academic Qualification for MP Postal Circle Vacancies: Candidates should posses matriculation/10th class or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 year to 27 years as on 5th May 2016. Relaxation in upper age limit provided by Madhya Pradesh Government as per rules and regulation (OBC candidates 3 year, SC/ST candidates 5 years and PH candidates 10 years).
Selection Procedure: Aptitude Test and merit list.
- General category – Rs.400/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Female category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
MP Postal Circle Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2016:
- Aptitude Test will having multiple choice questions
- Total Marks – 100
- Exam Duration – 02 hours.
Subject Names –
- General Knowledge – 25 Marks
- English – 25 Marks
- Regional Language – 25 Marks
- Mathematics – 25 Marks
- Starting Date to fill the online application – 10th April 2016
- Closing Date for submission of online application form – 05th May 2016
How to Apply Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle Recruitment 2016?
- Log on to official website – dopmp.in
- On Home Page, click on “Apply” option at main navigation
- Select your Vacancy and click on Apply link
- Read all important instructions and guidelines
- Then, select “Yes” option and select your division
- Fill Online Application Form with necessary details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Check all details and submit online application form
Note: Please read official notification, important guidelines and instructions before to fill MP Post Office Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form.
Share this notification on FB, Whatsapp, Twitter, Gmail, etc by using sharing button. Leave a comment below for any query.