MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form STI 62 Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Now. MPSC STI Vacancy 2016 Application Form MPSC STI Prelims Notification. mpsc.gov.in online registration link available here.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission is also known as MPSC in short which has has recently invited the online application form for 62 vacant posts of Sales Tax Inspector. This is a golden opportunity here. Online Application Form are invited from Indian Citizen Job Fighters for positions of Sales Tax Inspector Posts in Maharashtra State.
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment Notification 2016
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at mpsc.gov.in before the last date i.e. 11th February 2016. For more details regarding to MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fee structure, how to apply etc.
Name of Organization – Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Name of Post – Sales Tax Inspector
Total Vacant Posts – 62
Category – Government Job
Official website – www.mpsc.gov.in.
Location – Maharashtra, India
MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Minimum education qualification is Graduate Degree/ Bachelor Degree or its equivalent from a recognized college or university or institute.
Age Limit: 18 to 33 years as on 01.04.2016. Relaxation in upper age limit also applicable as per government rules.
- Rs.373/- for general category candidates.
- Rs.273/- for reserved category aspirants.
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personal Interview
- The starting Date for submission of Online Application Form – 22 January 2016
- Closing Date to submit the Online Application Form – 11 February 2016
- MPSC STI Prelims Exam Date – 19 June 2016.
How to Apply MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016?
- Visit the direct below link for Apply Online
- Click on “New Registration”
- Register your self with required details and note your registration ID and password
- Now, Login with Registration ID and password
- Apply for Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment
- Fill your personal and academic details
- Also upload your photograph and signature in passport size
- Pay Application Fee as per mentioned above
- Take a print out application form for future reference
Keep safe the hard copy of application form future use. If you have any query then leave a comment below. Thanks for visiting onlinerecruitment2016.in
More than 100000+ Government Jobs – Apply Online Here
Keep visiting our website for latest update regarding to MPSC Sales Tax Inspector Recruitment 2016- Prelims, Mains exam details will be update shortly. Prelims exam date has already updated above.