NABARD Assistant Manager Vacancy 2016 Grade A B Recruitment 115 Posts nabard.org: NABARD Grade A B Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form for 115 Assistant Manager, Manager Vacancies NBAARD Apply online @nabard.org.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is named as NABARD in short, which has published the advertisement No.6/Grade A & B/2015-16 for the recruitment of 115 vacant posts of officers in Grade ‘A’ and Grade ‘B’. NABARD given the great opportunity for job seekers. NABARD has decided that this year NABARD will organize Online examination. Selection procedure consist the three phases are Phase –I, Phase-II and followed by interview. After clear the all phase of selection criteria, aspirants are eligible to get the job. Eligible candidates can apply online mode only before the 13 April 2016 i.e. last date of online registration.
NABARD Grade A B Recruitment 2016-17 Notification:
Name of Organization – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Total Vacant Post – 115
Name of Posts:
- Assistant Manager In Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) – 100 Posts
- Manager in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS) – 15 Posts
NABARD Grade A B Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: Candidates who are interested in above mentioned posts – age limit is 21 to 35 years. Relaxation is also provided for reserved category.
- For Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (RDBS) :- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semesters/years or Master degree with a minimum of 50% marks or an equivalent grade, in aggregate of all semester/years or Doctorate Degree. For more detail read official recruitment notification.
- For Manager in Grade ‘B’ (RDBS) :- A first class Master’s degree in Agriculture, fisheries, Arts, Management, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Science, Information Technology etc with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade. Please refer official notification complete details.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be made through by conducting online/Computer based test, descriptive exam or interview.
- Grade ‘A’ – Rs.-750/- (General candidates)
- Grade ‘B’ – Rs.-850/- (General Candidates)
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs.100/-
Payment of application fee can be done through Net Baking, Credit Card, Debit Card etc.
- Online Application form available from – 23 March, 2016
- Closing Date to apply online – 13 April, 2016
- Phase I (Preliminary) Online Examination – 08th May 2016
- Phase II (Main) Online Examination – 05th June 2016
How to Apply:
- Logon to official website – nabard.org
- Click on “Career” link and look for latest recruitment notification
- Hit on Grade A and Grade B latest notification
- Go for primary registration with providing required details
- Complete online registration by uploading required documents
- Also pay application fee and take a print out of confirmation page
Please read NABARD Recruitment Notification and important guidelines before to fill online application form.