Latest Vacancies in Odisha State has available on our website. Read OSSC Recruitment 2015-16 notification – total 875 vacant posts notification released by OSSSC in Sept 2015. OSSSC vacancies details are available here below on our website onlinerecruitment2016.in
Good News for all Jobs Hunters, because Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission recently issued the new recruitment notification for 875 vacant post of Junior Clerk and Stenographer in OSSSC. Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) in collaboration with the government of Odisha is working as supervising body for the Group C recruitment at district and state level. OSSSC given wonderful opportunity for all job seekers, so interested and eligible candidates apply online application form before last date on 16th November 2015.
The candidates applying for various posts in Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit. The eligibility for OSSSC Recruitment 2015 is available on our website. These eligibility conditions based on the eligibility criteria as given in OSSSC Notification.
Name of Organization – Odisha Sub Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Total Vacant Post – 875
Name of Post & Number
Junior Clerk – 800 Posts
Stenographer – 75 Posts
OSSC Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
For the Post of Junior Clerk – candidates should pass in 10+2 or any equivalent examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
For the Post of Stenographer – candidates should pass in 10th or any equivalent examination with knowledge in basic computer skills.
Age Limit –18 to 32 years with Age relaxation as per government rules.
Application Fee Detail –
- For General Category pay Rs. 100/-
- For Reserved Category pay Rs. Nil
- Written Exam and Skill Test
Important Dates –
Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form – 26 September 2015
Ending Date to Apply Online Application Form – 16 November 2015
Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee – 7th November 2015
How to Apply OSSSC Junior Clerk & Stenographer Application Form 2015
- Log on to official website portal – osssc.gov.in
- Go to Latest Recruitment Section and click on Apply online link
- Find your matched vacancies and start online registration
- Read all instructions and fill up the online form with correct details
- Upload Recently Photo, Signature and other required document scanned
- And Fill all correct detail and click on submit button
- Pay Application fee if required
- After that take a print out for future reference