Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply Online 561 Clerk Vacancies: Punjab and Haryana High Court 561 Clerk Recruitment 2016-17 Notification has released. Apply Online for Punjab & Haryana High Court (PHHC) Clerk Vacancy 2016-2017 @sssc.gov.in. पंजाब एवं हरियाणा उच्च न्यायालय के क्लर्क भर्ती 2016 की अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। लिपिक नौकरियों के लिए पात्र उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification 2016:
Here is a good opportunity for all the candidates those who are unemployed and searching for job in Punjab state. The current year notification for the Chandigarh High court Clerk jobs has been issued by the government of Punjab state. All the aspirants those who are interested and eligible can apply for the Punjab High Court Clerk job from now.
Punjab and Haryana High Court invites the online application form to fill the 561 Clerk Vacant posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible for Clerk Jobs, they can apply online till to 24th October 2016 on the official website www.sssc.gov.in. Please check eligible criteria and other details carefully and then apply online.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Job profile:
- Name of the Authority: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts
- Name of the Post: Clerk
- Total number of Vacancies: 561
- Mode of application: Online
- Online application date starts from: 26th September 2016
- Last date for online application: 24th October 2016
- Job location: Punjab and Haryana
- Category of Job: Government Job
- Official website – www.sssc.gov.in
Application fee for the exam:
- The application fee for General category and other state applicants (reserved category also) is Rs.1000/
- For Reserved category such ad SC, ST, OBC and BC the application fee is Rs.250/
- General of PHC of Punjab State – Rs.500/-
- SC/BC/OBC/ESM of PHC of Punjab – Rs.125/-
Eligible candidates can pay their application fee via “Cash Deposit Receipt” means Bank Challan of State Bank of India after registration of Step I.
The eligibility condition for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment 2016 is given below:
Educational qualification: The applying candidates must be a degree holder in Arts or Science or its equivalent and also the applicants must have to complete their Matrix examination in the Punjab state.
- The lower age limit for the applicants is 18 years.
- The upper age limit for the applicants is 37 years.
The relaxation in age is provided for the aspirants as per the government rule.
The selection process includes three main phases:
- Written test: A common written test is conducted for all the applied candidates
- Computer skill test: Next the computer skills of the candidates is tested
- Interview and Document verification: Finally, the merit listed candidates are called for the Interview and Document Verification.
How to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Jobs 2016?
The aspirants those who want to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk Job can use the below given steps:
- First of all open the official web portal of the Chandigarh High court or visit the sssc.gov.in link
- Choose the “Recruitment” option from the home page
- Next, select “Punjab High Court Clerk 2016 Recruitment Notification” from the menu
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link
- The application form for the recruitment of Punjab and Haryana High Court Clerk appears on the screen
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the application form with the necessary details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature into the online application
- Next, make the application fee for the exam through the specified procedure.
- At last click on the “submit” button to finish the application process.
- Make a print out of your online application of Punjab High Court Clerk 2016. This will help you in future in case of any problems.
Now you have applied for the Chandigarh High Court Clerk Job for the current year. Candidates are suggested here please read Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification 2016-17 before to apply online.
We mention our heart-full thanks to you. We promise you that we will update our site with more details.