Punjab Haryana High Court Steno Recruitment 2017- 229 Stenographer Vacancies: High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017- 229 Stenographer Vacancies: Punjab Haryana High Court Stenographer Bharti 2017 Apply Online- 229 Posts: Punjab and Haryana High Court 229 Steno Grade III Recruitment 2017 Notification has released. Apply Online for Punjab & Haryana High Court (PHHC) Stenographer Vacancy 2017 @sssc.gov.in. पंजाब एवं हरियाणा उच्च न्यायालय के स्टेनोग्राफर भर्ती 2017 की अधिसूचना जारी कर दी है। लिपिक नौकरियों के लिए पात्र उम्मीदवार ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
High Court of Punjab Haryana Recruitment 2017 Notification:
Latest Update: Punjab & Haryana High Court Recruitment Notification 2017 for 229 Stenographer Grade III Posts has released now. Eligible candidates can apply online up to 18th April 2017 (Part 1 Registration). Here is a good opportunity for all the candidates those who are unemployed and searching for job in Haryana state. The current year notification for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer jobs has been issued by the government of Punjab state. All the aspirants those who are interested and eligible can apply for the Punjab High Court Clerk job from now.
Punjab and Haryana High Court invites the online application form to fill the 229 Stenographer Vacant posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible for Stenographer Jobs, they can apply online till to 18th April 2017 on the official website www.sssc.gov.in. Please check eligible criteria and other details carefully and then apply online.
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Job profile:
- Name of the Authority: Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts
- Name of the Post: Stenographer Grade III
- Advertisement Number – 20S/SSSC/PB/2017
- Name of State Govt – Punjab State
- Total number of Vacancies: 229 vacancies
- Mode of application: Online
- Online application date starts from: 20th March 2017
- Job Working Department: Subordinate Court of Haryana
- Category of Job: Government Job
- Official website – www.sssc.gov.in
Category Wise Vacancies –
- General – 51 Posts
- SC of Punjab – 81 Posts
- BC/OBC of Punjab – 22 Posts
- ESM of Punjab – 55 Posts
- PHC of Punjab – 20 Posts
Application fee Details:
- The application fee for General category (male) and other state applicants (reserved category also) is Rs.1000/-
- For Reserved category such ad SC, BC, OBC and ESM of the Punjab State the application fee is Rs.250/-
- PHC of Punjab with General Category – Rs.500/-
- PHC of Punjab (SC/BC/OBC/ESM) – Rs.125/-
Eligible candidates can pay their application fee via “Cash Deposit Receipt” means Bank Challan of State Bank of India after registration of Step I.
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Bharti 2017:
The eligibility condition for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 is given below:
- The lower age limit for the applicants is 18 years.
- The upper age limit for the applicants is 37 years.
The relaxation in age is provided for the aspirants as per the government rule.
Educational qualification: The applying candidates must be a hold the Bachelor degree in Arts or Science Stream from a authorized university or its equivalent and also the applicants must have Punjabi up to Matriculation. Candidate should have enough knowledge of Computer also required for Stenographer Jobs.
|Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2017||Punjab Anganwadi Supervisor/Worker Bharti 2017|
|Delhi 9000 Teacher Bharti 2017||Haryana 40000 Teacher Bharti 2017|
|RPF 17000 Constable Bharti 2017||30000 Teacher Vacancies 2017 Notification|
The aspirants will have to qualify the following tests – English Shorthand Test and its Transcription with the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively. The candidates, who will qualify the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription, will be called for Punjabi Shorthand Test and its Transcription, which they will have to qualify at the speed of 35 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively and Computer Proficiency Test (word processing and spreadsheets). Further details about the selection procedure available in official notification.
The selection process includes three main phases:
- Computer Proficiency Test: Computer skills of the candidates is tested
- Interview and Document verification: Finally, the merit listed candidates are called for the Interview and Document Verification.
Dates to be Remember –
|Advertisement Date||18th March 2017|
|Beginning Date of Online Registration Process||20th March 2017|
|Last Date to Complete Part 1 Registration||18th April 2017|
|Final Date to Pay the Application Fee||20th April 2017|
|Final Date to Complete Part 2 Registration Process||21st April 2017|
|Last Date to editing the application form||21st April 2017|
|Computer Test Dates||Update Soon|
How to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017?
The aspirants those who want to apply for the Punjab and Haryana High Court Steno Job can use the below given steps:
- First of all open the official web portal www.sssc.gov.in link
- Choose the “Recruitment” option from the home page
- Next, select “Punjab High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notification” from the menu
- Then, click on the “Apply Online” link
- The application form for the recruitment of Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer appears on the screen
- Read the instructions carefully and fill in the application form with the necessary details.
- Upload your scanned photo and signature into the online application
- Next, make the application fee for the exam through the specified procedure.
- At last click on the “submit” button to finish the application process.
- Make a print out of your online application of Punjab High Court Clerk Recruitment 2017. This will help you in future in case of any problems.
Now you have applied for the Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Job. Aspirants need to complete Part 1 and Part 2 Registration in time limit. Candidates are suggested here please read Punjab Haryana High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification 2017 before to apply online. Candidates can complete the Step II Registration up to 21st April 2017. We mention our heart-full thanks to you. We promise you that we will update our site with more details. If you have any query then leave a comment below.