Rajasthan Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online, 1000 GDS Vacancies @rajpostexam.com: Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification| Online Application form for 1000 Gram Dak Sevak Vacancies @rajpostexam.com.
Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2016-17 Notification:
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment Department is going to issue recruitment notification to fill 1000 vacant positions of Gramin Dak Sevak (Shakha Dakpal, Stamp Vandor, Mail Man, Dak Vitrak, Packer, Dak Vahak, etc). Lots of candidates are seeking for jobs in Post Office Department in Rajasthan State. As per received information online registration is going to start in month of July. Candidates can get the official advertisement and online registration through our website.
Candidates can check the recruitment through division wise. The recruitment was released in Beawar, Chittorgarh, Pali, Sirohi, Tonk, Barmer, Bikaner, Churu, Kota, Hodhapur, Bhilwara, Nauaur, Sikhar, Sriganganagar, Alwar, Dungarpur, Dholapur, Bhartpur, Jhunjhunu & Jaipur divisions. Official Notification for 1000 GDS posts has not released till date. Eligible and interested candidates read out the complete details related to Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2016 with the help of official advertisement when released.
Name of Organization – India Post Department
Name Sub Department – Rajasthan Post Office Department
Total Number of Vacancies – 1000
Name of Posts – Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies
Latest Vacancies Updates For Rajasthan Postal Circle: Few hours ago, Rajasthan Postal Circle has published the Postman and Mail Guard (Total 75 posts) vacancies notification. Last Date to Apply Online is 20th October 2016. Latest Post Office Vacancies State wiseAdvertisement link available below. Recently Rajasthan Postal Circle has issued recruitment notification for 31 vacancies of Postman/ MTS/ Posting Assistant/ Shorting Assistant Posts under Sports Quota. Eligible and interested can fill application form in prescribed format via offline mode till to 23rd September 2016. Download Official Notification and application form at below.
Category wise name of Posts:
- Dak Vitrak (Mail Distributor)
- Dak Vahak (Mail Carrier)
- Mail Man
- Stamp Vendor
- Shakha Dakpal (Branch Postman)
Academic Qualification Requirements for Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2016: It is compulsory for all candidates, they should have done at least Matriculation or 10th class from any recognized board/institution.
Age Limit: Applicant age must be between 18 to 30 years. Relaxation in age for reserved category (SC/ST/PH/OBC etc) as per govt rules.
- Application fee for Unreserved/OBC candidates – Rs.500/-
- For Reserved/SC/ST/Female Applicants – Rs.100/-
- Mode of Payment – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Baking etc.
- Online Application for GDS posts will be available from – October, 2016 (Expected)
- Last Date for submission of online form for GDS posts – November, 2016 (Expected)
How to Apply Rajasthan GDS Recruitment 2016:
Interested and eligible candidates can follow the below mentioned procedure to apply online for 1000 GDS vacancies. You can also visit the Rajasthan Post Office official website for more details.
- Log on to official website – www.rajpostexam.com
- Open latest notification/ advertisement section
- Search GDS Recruitment 2016 Online Registration link
- Go for New Registration with personal and academic details
- After submitting all details, upload your scanned copy of important testimonials.
- Verify the online application form details before the final submission
- Pay Application Fee and take a hard copy of application form
Note: Job Seekers candidates can log on to the official website of Rajasthan Postal Circle to find out the latest advertisement related to 1000 GDS Vacancies. Complete Details available in GDS recruitment official notification only.
Download Rajasthan Postal Circle Recruitment Notification & Application Form for 31 Vacancies. Please check eligibility criteria and other details for 31 vacant posts from official advertisement.
Visit the above link for official website. For any query leave a comment below in below comment section.