SBI PO Prelims Syllabus 2016, SBI PO Pre Exam Pattern, Previous Year Papers: SBI Probationary Officer Exam Pattern 2016-2017| SBI PO Syllabus 2016 PDF| SBI PO Preliminary Complete Syllabus 2016| SBI PO Previous Year Papers| Previous Year asked questions in GK, Maths, Reasoning, English.
SBI PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016
State Bank of India recently released the official notification for recruitment of 2200 PO (Probationary Officer) Posts. Candidates who are interested in SBI PO Recruitment 2016, they are thinking about the how to prepare for exam, which topics are preferred for exam, seeking for previous year question papers, previous model papers, sample papers, previously asked questions and other material on internet. If you are one of them, then you are at right place. Because we are not going to disappoint you. We have mentioned the SBI PO Prelims Exam Patter and syllabus at below.
For more information and updates stay tuned with us. We will also provide SBI PO Prelims Exam Admit Card and Review, Analysis and asked questions. SBI PO Mains 2016 Exam Schedule and merit list.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2016:
The State Bank of India PO Exam Pattern is very important to the weightage of topics.
|Name of Section||Total Nos. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
- Total marks for SBI PO Prelims Exam 2016 is 100 marks.
- Question Type – Objective
- Each question carry equally one mark
- Negative Marking – 1/4 mark for each wrong answer
- Exam Duration is 60 minutes only.
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern 2016:
|Serial No.||Name of Section||No. of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Reasoning and Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis and Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English language||35||40||40 minutes|
Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of performance in Preliminary Test, Mains Test, Descriptive Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
Descriptive Test – Total marks are allotted for this section is 50 marks and time duration is 30 minutes. Candidates need to write a Essay and Letter in English Language.
Group Discussion – 20 Marks
Interview – 30 Marks
SBI PO Prelims Exam Syllabus 2016:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- Reading Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- English Grammar
- Para Jumbles
- Spotting Error/ Errors Correction
- Statement and Argument
- Decision making
- Arrangement figure
- Number Series
- Seating Arrangement
- Passage and Conclusion
- Coding & Decoding
- Order and Ranking
- Blood Relation etc.
- Ratio & Fraction
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation – Line Graph, Pie Chart, Bar graph, Mixed Chart, etc.
- Work time Distance
- Arithmetic based question
- Data Analysis
- Quadratic Equations
- Data Sets
Note: Aspirants can download SBI PO 2016 Notification and get the complete details about the syllabus and exam pattern.
SBI PO Prelims Model Papers 2015:
- SBI PO Prelims 2015 Model Paper 1 – Download Here
- SBI PO Prelims 2015 Model Paper 2 – Download Here
- SBI PO Prelims 2015 Model Paper 3 – Download Here
- SBI PO Prelims 2015 Model Paper 4 – Download Here
- SBI PO Prelims 2015 Model Paper 5 – Download Here
- SBI PO Prelims 2015 Model Paper 6 – Download Here
- SBI PO Prelims 2015 Model Paper 7 – Download Here
If you have any query then ask by comment in below comment section. Thanks for visiting this page.