SBI PO Recruitment 2017, SBI 2313 PO Vacancy 2017 Apply Online: SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2017 Released, Apply Online SBI PO 2017 @sbi.co.in: SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2017 Online Application Form Available Here for 2313 Posts. Apply Online SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Notification @sbi.co.in.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017:
Latest Update: स्टेट बैंक ऑफ़ इंडिया प्रोबेशनरी अफसर भर्ती २०१७ नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया गया है| योग्य उम्दीवार ऑनलाइन फॉर्म जमा कर सकते है| Few hours ago, State Bank of India (SBI) has released the new notification regarding to Probationary Officer 2313 Posts. This is great news for those aspirants who are seeking for jobs in Banking Sector. Eligible aspirants can fill online application form for Probationary Cadre Officer 2313 Posts.
Only Eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2017 through online mode before the last date i.e. 06 March, 2017. Online registration for PO Vacancies started from 07 February, 2017. Official Notification and Apply Online link available at the below. Candidates can visit SBI official website for more details. Check the SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2017 Notification Details and fill the online form.
Name of Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
Total Number of Vacancies – 2313 Vacancies
Name of Post – Probationary Cadre Officer (PO)
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2017:
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: Applicant age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01 April, 2017. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category OBC, SC, ST, PH etc also applicable as per govt policies.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Academic Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline form recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
SBI PO Bharti 2017 Selection Process: Selection procedure will be done on the basis of following tests and stages – Preliminary Test, Mains Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
SBI PO Recruitment 2017 Application Fee:
- General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee.
- Reserved Category Aspirants have to pay only Rs.100/-
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2017?
- First log on to official website – www.sbi.co.in
- Now, go to “Recruitment/Career” Section
- Hit on PO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Link
- Go for Primary Registration with Personal and Professional Details
- Submit the online application form without any error
- Pay Application Fee and Also Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Complete your Primary and Secondary Registration
- Take a hard copy of application form for future use
Aspirants can follow the above mentioned steps for online registration for SBI PO Recruitment 2017. Please read official notification and online instructions mentioned on official website of SBI.
- Online Application Form Submission Process will be start from – 07th February 2017
- Closing Date to Submit the Online Application Form –06th March 2017
- Download SBI PO Exam 2017 Admit Card Date – 15th April, 2017
- Date of SBI PO Prelims Exam 2017 – 29th-30th April 2017 & 06th-07th May 2017
- SBI PO Prelims Result Date 2017 – 17th May 2017
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2017 – 04th June, 2017
- Interview and Group Discussion will be conduct on – 10th July, 2017
- SBI PO Final Result Date 2016 – 05th August, 2017
For any query leave a comment below. Also Share This Page on FB, Whatsapp, Twitter, E-mail, etc by using sharing button.