SBI PO Recruitment Notification 2016-17 Released, Apply Online SBI PO 2016 @sbi.co.in: SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy 2016-2017 Online Application Form Available Here for 2200 Posts. Apply Online SBI PO Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification @sbi.co.in.
Few hours ago, State Bank of India (SBI) has released the new notification regarding to Probationary Officer 2200 Posts. This is great news for those aspirants who are seeking for jobs in Banking Sector. Eligible aspirants can fill online application form for Probationary Cadre Officer 2200 Posts.
SBI PO Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Only Eligible candidates can apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2016 through online mode before the last date i.e. 24th May 2016. Online registration for PO Vacancies started from 04th May 2016. Official Notification and Apply Online link available at the below. Candidates can visit SBI official website for more details. In previous month April 2016, SBI was released the Clerk Recruitment Notification and a huge number of candidates registered themself via online mode to get the job as a clerk under SBI.
Name of Organization – State Bank of India (SBI)
Total Number of Vacancies – 2200 Vacancies
Name of Post – Probationary Cadre Officer (PO)
Category Wise Number of Posts –
- General Category – 1028 posts
- OBC Category – 590 posts
- SC Category – 351 posts
- ST Category – 231 posts
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2016:
Age Limit: Applicant age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01 April, 2016. Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category OBC, SC, ST, PH etc also applicable as per govt policies.
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have Graduation in any discipline form recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the central government.
Selection Process: Selection procedure will be done on the basis of following tests and stages – Preliminary Test, Mains Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
- General Category Candidates have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee.
- Reserved Category Aspirants have to pay only Rs.100/-
- Online Application Form Submission Process will be start from – 04th May 2016
- Closing Date to Submit the Online Application Form – 24th May 2016
- Download SBI PO Exam 2016 Admit Card Date – 14th June 2016
- Date of SBI PO Exam 2016 – 2th, 3rd, 9th & 10th July 2016
- SBI PO Prelims Result Date 2016 – 18th July 2016
- SBI PO Mains Exam Date 2016 – 31st July 2016
- Interview and Group Discussion will be conduct on – 01st September 2016
- SBI PO Final Result Date 2016 – 30th September 2016
How to Apply SBI PO Recruitment 2016?
- First log on to official website – www.sbi.co.in
- Now, go to “Recruitment/Career” Section
- Hit on PO Recruitment 2016 Apply Online Link
- Go for Primary Registration with Personal and Professional Details
- Submit the online application form without any error
- Pay Application Fee and Also Upload scanned photograph and signature
- Complete your Primary and Secondary Registration
- Take a hard copy of application form for future use
Aspirants can follow the above mentioned steps for online registration for SBI PO Recruitment 2016. Please read official notification and online instructions mentioned on official website of SBI.