SBI SO Recruitment 2016-2017 Apply Online| Notification @sbi.co.in: SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment Notification Details Available Now. SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016-2017 Online Application Form, SBI SO Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification, SBI SO Vacancy 2016-2017 Latest News read here. Complete details and official notification available now. SBI SO Latest Notification 2016 NEW Notification
About SBI: State Bank of India is an Indian multinational Bank. It was founded on 27 January, 1921. SBI provides Public Sector banking and Financial Services in India as well as International Level in various countries. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State Bank of India time to time release the various recruitment notifications every year.
SBI SO Recruitment 2016-17 Notification
SBI invites the online application form for Specialist Officer Posts. State Bank of India recently published recruitment notification for 185 posts of Specialist officer (Deputy Manager Law) & Assistant Manager (System). SBI has given golden opportunity for all government jobs seekers in banking sector. So, all eligible and interested candidates can apply online at official portal or direct online registration link available at below.
Every year, a huge number of candidates participates in various SBI recruitment process Online Test and interview and make their future in banking line. The State Bank of India invites the online application form 26 November 2015 to 12th December 2015. Details regarding SBI SO Recruitment 2015-2016 like age limit, education qualification, fee detail, how to apply, etc available here.
Latest News: SBI Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online for Specialist Cadre Officer Posts read all details at by Click Here for complete details.
|Name of Organization||State Bank of India|
|Total No. of Vacancies||185 vacancies|
|Name of Post||Specialist Officer|
|Official web portal||sbo.co.in|
SBI SO Recruitment 2016-2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: Aspirants has to attain minimum 21 years & maximum 38 years as on last date of application form.
- Deputy Manager (Law) – Graduation with Degree in Law or its equivalent 05 year Integrated law courses from a recognized university.
- Assistant Manager (System)– B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science/IT/ECE/Computer Application etc or M.SC in Electronics/ECE/CS/T, etc or MCA from a recognized university.
- For General/OBC Category Candidates Pay Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD and other reserved Category Candidates Pay Rs.100/-
- Online Exam
|Starting Date for submission of Online Application Form||26 November 2015|
|Closing Date for submission of Online Application Form||12 December 2015|
|SBI SO Online Exam Date||17 January 2016|
|Admit Card to be released on||05 January 2016|
How to Apply online for SBI SO Recruitment 2016-2017:
- Open official website portal or visit below link
- Register with your E-mail ID, Phone No. and other required details
- If you are new user then click on – “Click Here for New Registration” Button
- Login to apply online
- Now fill up online application form with correct details
- Upload required documents and pay application fee
- Complete your online registration and take hard copy of confirmation of page for future use
SBI SO Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2016-2017 – Click Here
Note: Please read SBI SO Recruitment 2015-16 Official Advertisement before start online registration. Share This recruitment with your friends on Social Media.