SBI Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form| Latest Notification: SBI SO Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification details read now. SBI Specialist Officer Latest Notification 2016-2017 Apply Online Specialist Officer Posts.
State Bank of India (SBI) has issued employment notification to filling up 152 Specialist Officer Posts. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for latest Bank Sector Jobs. SBI invites the online application form from eligible Indian citizen the following positions in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India.
SBI SO Recruitment 2016-17 Notification:
Fill online application form at official website or below link mentioned for SBI SO Recruitment 2016-17 Online Registration. Just enter academic and personal details. Complete your registration and also upload scanned photograph and signature. Complete details about the eligibility criteria of SBI SO Recruitment 2016 available only on official advertisement.
Name of Organization – State Bank of India
Post Name – Specialist Officer
Number of Vacancies – 152 posts
Latest News: SBI Recruitment 2016 Notification – 17140 Clerk, Associates, Jr Associates Vacancies Advertisement Released. Apply Online Now – Visit Here
Official portal – www.sbi.co.in
Name of Posts:
- Relationship Managers – 71 Posts
- Acquisition Relationship Managers – 39 Posts
- Relationship Managers (Team Lead) – 03 Posts
- Investment Counselors – 17 Posts
- Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs) – 01 Post
- Project Development Manager- Business – 01 Post
- Zonal Head/Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI) – 02 Posts
- Customer Relationship Executives – 15 Posts
- Risk officer (Mid Office) – 01 Post
- Compliance Officer – 01 Post
- Project Development Manager- Technology – 01 Post
SBI SO Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria:
Education Qualification: Applicant must have completed graduation in respective discipline. Post wise academic qualification details read from official notification.
Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit is different for posts. So, please read from official notification.
- Application and Exam fee for General/OBC category – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD reserved category candidates application/exam fee – Rs.100/-
Aspirants can pay their application fee through Internet Baking, Debit and Credit Card or Bank Challan.
Online registration for SBI SO posts has started from – 16th March 2016
Closing Date to apply online – 31st March 2016
How to Apply SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016?
- Eligible candidates need to logon the official website – www.sbi.co.in
- Find Career Section and open latest recruitment link
- Search for above mentioned notification and read it carefully
- Fill online application form with personal and academic details
- Complete your registration Primary and Secondary both
- Pay Application Fee before the last date and confirm your registration
- Also take a hard copy of confirmation page for future use
Note: Please read important instructions and guidelines available on official website or in official advertisement before to fill SBI SO Recruitment Online Form.