TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online-1058 Govt Polytechnic Colleges Lecturer Posts: TRB Govt Polytechnic College Lecturer Recruitment 2017-18 Online Application Form| Notification Released. TRB 1058 Lecturer Vacancy 2017 Apply Online on the official website – trb.tn.nic.in.
TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017-2018 Notification:
Latest Update: On 16.06.2017, Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu State has issued the 1058 Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017 on its official website. Aspirants who are waiting for Lecturer Jobs in Tamil Nadu State, they can grab this wonder full opportunity and apply online on the official website before the closing date.
TN TRB invites the Online Application Form to fill 1058 Lecturer Posts in Govt Polytechnic Colleges of Engineering and Non Engineering. Written Test for Lecturer Posts will be held on 13 August 2017 at the allotted exam centres. Aspirants may start their preparation after online registration.
Name of Board – Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TN TRB)
Name of Post – Lecturer
Total Number of Vacancies – 1058 Vacancies
TRB Lecturer Vacancies Details –
- Mechanical Engineering – 219 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 112 Posts
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – 118 Posts
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 91 Posts
- Computer Science Engineering – 134 Posts
- Taxtile Technology – 03 Posts
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering – 03 Posts
- Information Technology – 06 Posts
- Printing Technology – 06 Posts
- Modern Office Practice – 17 Posts
- Production Engineering – 06 Posts
- Mathematics – 88 Posts
- English – 88 Posts
- Chemistry – 84 Posts
- Physics – 83 Posts
TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification –
- For Engineering Subjects in Lecturer – First Class Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in the concerned subjects.
- For Non Engineering Subjects in Lecturer – Master’s Degree in respective branch of study.
TRB Lecturer Age Limit Criteria: Applicant age not exceed from 57 years as on 01.07.2017 as the age of superannuation is 58 years.
Application Fee Details – For Unreserved/ BCO/BCM/ MBC/ DC Category Applicant have to pay Rs.600/- as application fee. All other category (SC/ST/PWD) candidates need to pay Rs.300/- as the application fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, etc.
How to Apply: TN TRB will be accept only Online Application Form. No other mode of application form will be invited for TRB Lecturer Posts.
- Notification Date – 16 June, 2017
- Beginning Date of Online Registration Process – 17 June 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online – 07 July, 2017
- Written Examination Date – 13 August, 2017
For more information regarding to TRB Lecturer Vacancy 2017 check in official notification. If you have any query then leave a comment below.
Download Here TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017
Apply Online TN TRB Lecturer (Govt Polytechnic College) Recruitment 2017
|Tamil Nadu Housing Board Latest Vacancy||TN Police Latest Recruitment|
|Tamil Nadu Anganwadi Recruitment||RPF 18000 Constable Bharti|
|Tamil Nadu Post Office Recruitment||Latest Vacancy in Tamil Nadu|
TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016-2017 Application Form @trb.tn.nic.in: Tamil Nadu Lecturer Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification| Application Form available now. TRB Lecturer Vacancy 2016 Apply Now for 272 Lecturer posts and official website – trb.tn.nic.in
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) has issued the advertisement of 272 Lecturer, Senior Lecturer and Junior Lecturer vacancies. Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu has issued the notification on 28th June 2016 with Advt No-03/2016. This is golden opportunity for job seekers aspirants. Teacher Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu invites the eligible candidates to fill vacant lecturer posts. Eligible candidates can grab this opportunity and fill the application in prescribed format.
TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Recruitment Notification for 272 Junior and Senior Lecturer posts details read here. Download Application Form for TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016-17 and read complete details and submit application form before the last date passout.
Name of Department – Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancies – 272 Posts
Official web portal – trb.tn.nic.in
Name of Posts:
- Lecturers – 166 Posts
- Senior Lecturers – 38 Posts
- Junior Lecturers – 68 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TRB TN Recruitment 2016:
Education Qualification:Master Degree with minimum 50% marks in relevant subject with M.ED from a recognized University/College.
Age Limit: Age of Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 31/7/2016.
Selection Process: Selection Criteria is depend upon performance in written test.
Application Fee: Candidates who belongs to General they need to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST/PH Category Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- in form of application fee.
- Submission of Application Form Starts from – 15th July 2016
- Last Date to submit the application form – 30th July 2016
- Date of Written Examination – 17th September 2016
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are interested and eligible for above mentioned posts, they have to purchase the Application Form along with prospectus from the office of the Chief Education Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamil Nadu on payment of Rs.50/- only.
- Candidates need to submit their duly filled application form at the office of the Chief Education officers and obtain acknowledgement.
Note: Application form will not be accepted via any other mode. Incomplete and without signature application form will be reject and TRB board has no responsibility for it. Please refer official notification for TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Junior Lecturer posts.
Click Here to download official notification
Click Here to visit official website of TRB
TN TRB Lecturer Exam Admit Card 2016: Admit Card for written exam of Lecturer, Junior Lecturer, Senior Lecturer Posts to be released 10-15 days before the examination. Exam to be held on 17th September 2016. Hall Ticket/ Admit card to be released most probably in first week of September month.