TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016-2017 Application Form @trb.tn.nic.in: Tamil Nadu Lecturer Recruitment 2016-2017 Notification| Application Form available now. TRB Lecturer Vacancy 2016 Apply Now for 272 Lecturer posts and official website – trb.tn.nic.in
TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification:
Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) has issued the advertisement of 272 Lecturer, Senior Lecturer and Junior Lecturer vacancies. Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB), Tamil Nadu has issued the notification on 28th June 2016 with Advt No-03/2016. This is golden opportunity for job seekers aspirants. Teacher Recruitment Board of Tamil Nadu invites the eligible candidates to fill vacant lecturer posts. Eligible candidates can grab this opportunity and fill the application in prescribed format.
TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Recruitment Notification for 272 Junior and Senior Lecturer posts details read here. Download Application Form for TN TRB Lecturer Recruitment 2016-17 and read complete details and submit application form before the last date passout.
Name of Department – Teacher Recruitment Board (TRB) Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancies – 272 Posts
Official web portal – trb.tn.nic.in
Name of Posts:
- Lecturers – 166 Posts
- Senior Lecturers – 38 Posts
- Junior Lecturers – 68 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for TRB TN Recruitment 2016:
Education Qualification:Master Degree with minimum 50% marks in relevant subject with M.ED from a recognized University/College.
Age Limit: Age of Candidates should not be over 57 years as on 31/7/2016.
Selection Process: Selection Criteria is depend upon performance in written test.
Application Fee: Candidates who belongs to General they need to pay Rs.500/- and SC/ST/PH Category Candidates have to pay Rs.250/- in form of application fee.
- Submission of Application Form Starts from – 15th July 2016
- Last Date to submit the application form – 30th July 2016
- Date of Written Examination – 17th September 2016
How to Apply:
- Candidates who are interested and eligible for above mentioned posts, they have to purchase the Application Form along with prospectus from the office of the Chief Education Officers of all 32 Districts in Tamil Nadu on payment of Rs.50/- only.
- Candidates need to submit their duly filled application form at the office of the Chief Education officers and obtain acknowledgement.
Note: Application form will not be accepted via any other mode. Incomplete and without signature application form will be reject and TRB board has no responsibility for it. Please refer official notification for TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Junior Lecturer posts.
Click Here to download official notification
Click Here to visit official website of TRB
TN TRB Lecturer Exam Admit Card 2016: Admit Card for written exam of Lecturer, Junior Lecturer, Senior Lecturer Posts to be released 10-15 days before the examination. Exam to be held on 17th September 2016. Hall Ticket/ Admit card to be released most probably in first week of September month.