UPPCL Recruitment 2016-17 Apply Online, 3383 TG II, JE, Assistant Engineer Jobs: UPPCL Technician Grade II Recruitment 2016-2017 Online Application. UPPCL Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2016 Apply Online for 3383 Assist Engineer Posts. Latest Vacancies Notification in Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for Assistant Engineer/ Technician Grade II Level Jobs.
UPPCL Recruitment Notification 2016-17:
UPPCL Latest Recruitment Notification Details: Recently, Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited which is known as UPPCL in short, has published the recruitment notification for Technician Grade-II (Trainee), Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts. According to UPPCL Recruitment Notification total 3383 vacant posts notification has released. Aspirants who are eligible for Technician Grade 2, Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer Posts, they can apply online on the official website of UPPCL i.e. www.uppcl.org. Eligible candidates can register Online for 3383 Vacant Posts up to 30th October 2016. No other mode of application form will be accepted in any case for UPPCL RECRUITMENT 2016-17.
Organization Name – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
Total Number of Vacancies – 3383 vacancies
Name of Posts:
1. Junior Engineer (Trainee): 580 posts
- Electrical – 535 posts
- Civil – 45 posts
2. Technician Grade II – 2277 Posts
- Jobs in UPPTCL – 687 posts
- Jobs in UPPCL – 1599 posts
3. Assistant Engineer (Trainee) – 270 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 06 Posts
- Computer Science Engineer – 48 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 161 posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering – 55 posts
UPPCL Recruitment 2016-2017 Eligibility Criteria Details:
Age Limit Criteria: Age of aspirant should be lies between 18 years to 40 years as on 01st July, 2016. Relaxation in upper age limit for Reserved Category – SC/ST/OBC/ PH, etc as per government rules.
- For Junior Engineer Posts – Applicant should hold Diploma or Degree in Electrical and Civil Engineering.
- For Technician Grade II Posts – Candidate should have qualified High School/ ITI from a recognized institute/ board.
- For Assistant Engineer Posts – Applicant should hold Engineering Degree in respective discipline and also good knowledge of Hindi.
- For Technician Grade II and Junior Engineer Posts: Candidates should pay Rs.600/- for SC/ST Candidates of UP State and Rs.900/- for all others and PH Category Candidates Rs.10/- only.
- For Assistant Engineer Posts – Aspirants need to pay Rs.1000/- for Open/General Category and SC/ST Category candidates Rs.700/- as application fee and PH Category Aspirants Rs.10/- only in the form of application fee.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written exam, computer based test and interview.
Online Registration Process Starts From – 11th October, 2016
Last Date to Register Online – 30th October, 2016
Download Admit Card – First week of November, 2016 (Tentative)
UPPCL Computer Based Test Dates – 11th November 2016 to 14th November 2016.
How to Apply UPPCL Recruitment 2016-2017:
Open UPPCL official website (www.uppcl.org) in new tab
On Home Page you will find Apply Online link for Above mentioned posts
Choose your applying post and hit on proceed button
Now You have to click on “New Registration” button which is available in Right Side Bar
Select Post Applied for and Enter your Complete Name, Mobile Number, E-mail ID and Date of birth
Click on Proceed for Application Form
Now you will get Login ID and Password, Save them and Click on Login Page
Login with Login ID and Password to complete your registration
Provide All details Carefully and Complete your Online Application Form
Pay Application Fee and also upload photograph and signature in required format
Print out your Application Form for future reference
Also read official notification to get complete details regarding to above mentioned jobs. Aspirants who are interested in latest Govt Jobs in Uttar Pradesh State, they can Subscribe their E-mail ID with us and get the latest govt jobs notification in their E-mail Account.