UPSC CDS 1 Online Application Form 2018| Notification: CDS 1 2018 Notification to be released. Download Official notification through our website at below links. Combined Defense Services (CDS) Exam is led twice in a year by Union Public Service Commission for the enrollment of qualified contender for Military Academy, Officers Training Academy, Indian Air Force, and Indian Naval Academy. UPSC has discharged the calendar for CDS 1 2018 examination.
UPSC CDS 1 2018 Notification:
Wannabes who are searching for such depicted occupations filling so as to prepare must apply in CDS 1 2018 the examination structure. Wannabes must fill the asked subtle elements precisely and the structure must be submitted before the last date of apply.
The warning for CDS 1 2018 will be issued on November 2017. The hopefuls can read the points of interest of qualification and age criteria, insights about the exam, and different things in the ad. They can begin topping off the structures then only. Candidates can top off the structures online on the official site of UPSC.
Vacancy details in CDS:-
- Indian Military Academy (IMA)
- Indian Naval Academy (INA)
- Air Force Academy (AFA)
- Officers Training Academy (Man) (OTA)
- Officers Training Academy (Non-Technical, Woman) (OTA)
CDS 1 Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria:–
CDS 1 2018 Educational Qualification:-
Applicant why should going apply for Combined Defense Service Exam 2018, they ought to have finished Graduation degree perceived college. Last year Candidate can likewise apply.
CDS 1 2018 Age Limit Criteria:-
Age of Applicant ought to have over 18 years and under 24 years. Unwinding of age will be material Candidate according to govt. rules.
CDS 1 2018 Important Dates:
- UPSC CDS 1 2018 Online Registration Start From: November 2018 (Expected).
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: December 2018 (Expected)
- CDS I 2018 Admit cards download date: – January to February 2018 (Expected)
- Exam Date of CDS I 2018: February 2018 (Expected)
- Result Date of CDS I 2018: May 2018 (Expected)
CDS II 2018 Important Dates:
- CDS 2 2018 Online Registration Start From: August 2018 (Expected)
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: September 2018 (Expected)
- Exam Date of CDS II 2018: November/December 2018 (Expected)
UPSC CDS 2018 Application Fee:
- Rs. 200-/for General & OBC Applicant.
- No charge for all other Applicant
Applicant Pay the application charge any branch of SBI by net keeping money.
Selection Process: Hopefuls will be chosen on the premise of their execution in composed examination and Interview round.
The method to apply online CDS I 2018:-
- Go to the official webpage which is site www.upsc.gov.in.
- Now you need to tap on “Compact discs 2018 Application structure”.
- Fill all the obligatory points of interest effectively.
- After that you should transfer your filtered picture and checked mark.
For more details about CDS 1 2018 Exam, read official notification.
Official website — upsc.gov.in
Note: Please refer official notification and verify all details before applying online. The given timetable is provisional. At the point when the official date calendar discharged we will overhaul the same on this page to illuminate you.