UPSSSC JA 5274 (Kanistha Sahayak) Recruitment 2016 Apply Online upsssc.gov.in: Latest Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh State – UP Kanistha Sahayak Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form. UPSSSC Junior Assistant (JA) Recruitment 2016 Notification released. Eligibility Criteria details read here.
UPSSSC – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission invites the online application form for Junior Assistant posts from 10th February 2016. Recently UPSSSC has released a official recruitment notification for 5274 Junior Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can apply online here from the 10.02.2016. Last date for online registration is 04 March 2016.
UP Kanistha Sahayak Recruitment 2016 Notification
UPSSSC has published the advertised for Kanistha Sahayak Posts on 03rd Feb 2016 on its official website upsssc.gov.in. You can read complete details in official advertisement. Notification number is 04/2016. Eligibility Criteria details for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Posts are available at below. You may read the official notification also. Eligible candidates can submit the form by visiting official website.
Name of Organization – Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission
Total Number of Vacancies – 5274 Vacancies
Name of Post – Junior Assistant (JA)
Category Wise Posts:
- General – 3242 Posts
- OBC – 927 Posts
- SC – 970 Posts
- ST – 135 Posts
Category – Government Job
Location – Uttar Pradesh, India
Official portal – www.upsssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016:
- Applicant must have passed Intermediate/12th Class or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Applicant must having the Hindi and English Typing speed with 25 words per minute and also have the with DOEACC Certificate.
Age Limit Criteria: Aspirants age should be between the 18 years to 40 years as on 1st July 2016. Age Relaxation in upper age limit also application for reserved category aspirants.
Selection Process: Selection of applicant is based on their performance in written examination and typing test.
Date to Remember:
- Opening date of online registration link – 10th February 2016
- Closing date to submit the online application form – 04th March 2016
- Date of Written Exam – Update Shortly.
How to Apply UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016?
Eligible aspirants need to logon to official website of upsssc.gov.in to submit their application form through online mode. Direct link will be available from 10 Feb 2016.
- Open official web portal in new tab
- Search and hit on “Apply Online” link for Junior Assistant posts
- Then Enter your personal and academic details
- After this process hit on submit button
- Verify all details and uploaded your scanned photograph and signature
- Complete your online registration and note your registration ID
- You can also take a print of application form for future use
Current Government Jobs 100000+ Vacancies – Apply Online Now
All the best for your bright future. Thanks for visiting Onlinerecruitment2016.in
If you are facing any problem then leave a comment below. Also share this recruitment details on Whatsapp, FB, Twitter, E-mail, etc by using sharing option.