WBHRB Recruitment 2017-18: 279 Medical Officer| Librarian Vacancy: WBHRB Medical Officer Vacancy 2017-2018 Notification released. WBHRB Recruitment Online Application Form 2017 For 279Medical Officer (MO) & Librarian Posts Apply Online now. Check the eligibility criteria and other details at below. Latest Vacancies Notification in West Bengal: West Bengal Health Recruitment Board has published the Advt No. R/librarian/41(1)/2017 and R/BMOH/40(1)/2017 to fill 279 vacant posts of Medical officer (MO) and Librarian posts under West Bengal Health Service Cadre.
WBHRB Recruitment 2017-18:
This is awesome news who wants government jobs in West Bengal State in Health Sector Department. WBHRB invites online application form for Medical Officer Posts from 01st September 2017. Only eligible and interested candidates can apply for MO and Librarian posts before the closing date i.e. 11th September 2017. Candidates can register them self through Online Mode Only before the final date.
Organization Name – West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)
Number of Vacancies – 279 vacancies
Posts Name –
- Medical Officer – 216 Posts
- Librarian – 63 Posts
Official website – www.wbhrb.in
Category – Govt. Job
Job Location – West Bengal
WBHRB Recruitment 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:
Academic Qualification: Aspirant must have completed Diploma, Master Degree or MBBS or its equivalent degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council or Medical Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India with a valid registration certificate. Educational qualification complete details are available on official notification.
Age Limit – Age limit count from 01.01.2017. Age relaxation for reserved category SC,ST, OBC, etc as per govt rules.
- For Block Medical Officer – 33 Years (Upper Age Limit)
- For Librarian – 39 Years (Upper Age limit)
Application Fee: SC/ST/PWD candidates are exempted from application fee. Candidates who are from General Category, they need to pay Rs.210/- for Block Medical Officer Posts and Rs.160/- for Librarian Posts as application fee in any branch of bank participating in the GRIPS.
Selection Process: Written Examination/Interview
Pay Band – Candidates who will be selected, pay scale is Rs.15600 to 42000/- with grade pay Rs.5400/- per month.
Date to Remember:
- Online Registration to be started from – 01 September, 2017
- Last date of online registration for above mentioned posts – 11 September, 2017
- Last Date to pay the Application Fee – 18 September, 2017
- Final Date to full submission of Application Form – 20 September, 2017
How to Apply:
- Log on to official website – www.wbhrb.in
- Find latest advertisement and hit on Medical officer vacancies apply online link
- Start with primary registration with personal details
- Mentioned required details and complete your online registration
- Fill academic and other details in correct manner
- You need to upload your scanned photograph and signature in passport size
- Upload them and pay application fee if applicable
- Submit the online form and take a hard copy for future use
Do not wait for last time registration. Before to start your online registration, bring all documents and details which are required and asked in online application form.
|WB Anganwadi Recruitment Notification||RPF Police 17000 Constable Bharti|
|WB Post Office Latest Vacancy||Sainik Schools Admission Form|
|CISF 37000 Constable Bharti Apply Now||Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form|